Adali Grace Antisdel was born at 10:19 on March 8, 2008 to her mommy and daddy, Jamie and Jastin Antisdel. She weighed 1 lb 15 oz, 13.5 inches long. She was born by C-section at 28 weeks due to complications of pre-eclampsia.

This is a blog that will keep us all updated on how she and her family are doing.

When she was in the NICU the afternoon of her birth, the nurses put her right by the viewing window. There were at least 10 family and friends in the hall watching her. One of the nurses came out the door and remarked, "There is a Whole Lot of Love in this hallway."

So, there is a Whole Lot of Love on this blog as well.

Please pray for Adali, Jamie and Jastin.

1. Aunt Lindsey says:

I am excited to be the first to comment! Obviously the family has been in my thoughts and prayers all week. I have been glowing talking about Adali to everyone and I can’t wait to see her again tomorrow! All my love!

2. JAYNE says:

Jamie, our prayers are with you on this journey! Keep a positive attitude. She is a little sweetie!

JAYNE AND JORDAN

3. Rachel says:

God bless you, your family, and that precious baby. I am a mom, and it is the greatest feeling in the world. I wish nothing but the best for you all.

Take care
    Rachel

4. RinTinTin says:

My prayer is with you all. I was a preemie. I was so tiny that my Mom said she could see my internal organs. I am a big guy now :-) .

5. Mark Greentree says:

Baby Adali looks amazing! My family and I will have all of you in our thoughts and prayers to return home as soon as possible.

6. david drum says:

Sana & Todd,
    I just found out about your new grandbaby! First of all congratulations and second of all we are praying for Adali to grow and stay strong.
    We have some family experience with premature births so we know how this feels right now. I am so happy the baby was born at 28 weeks and not earlier – just a few weeks makes a huge difference.
    Please pass on to Jastin and Jamie know that they are in our prayers.
    David Drum H&H Colorlab

7. Ryan & Stephanie Noble says:

Jamie, Jastin and Adali,

Great website! Stephanie and I will visit frequently for progress and updates. The Noble family wishes Adali and the two of you the very best.

Ryan

8. Robert J. Noles says:

Dear Adali, Jamie and Jastin:

You all have been in our thoughts at NS.

Adali, you look fantastic and strong! I can’t wait to meet you when all of this excitement is behind you.

Best wishes,
    Rj

9. Adrienne says:

What an amazing little girl. Those little fingers are so tiny…it really puts her size into perspective for me. Our prayers are with you all. Thank you for posting all of these incredible images. I just asked Andy how Adali was doing when I saw him yesterday in Las Vegas. She is known all from all over and so many prayers are with you.

10. Sana and Todd: what a beautiful little grandbaby! My brother Jeff (Richardson) sent me the link to this site. I enjoyed reading your updates. Miss Adali is so precious— Jon and I will be praying for her and your whole family.

11. Jason and Abigail Szymonik says:

Jamie, Jastin, and little Adali! You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are glad to hear that the past coule of days have been better for Adali. And don’t underestimate all the love surrounding her – I’m sure it gives her more strength than you could imagine.

12. Paula & Jake Dahlem says:

Jamie, Jastin and Adali! You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so glad to hear just how well little Adali is doing. She is such a beautiful baby.

Best Wishes!

13. John and Angie Stith says:

Will will continue praying for Adali and Mom and Dad. Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl.

14. Lori Nagell says:

Jamie and Jastin,
    It is so wonderful to see how Adali is progressing. Congratulations on such a sweet little girl.

Jamie, I miss talking to you at work. I think I can speak for all of us in HR – only the best wishes for all of you. Adali is lucky to have such a wonderful family with so much love.

15. Julie Newell says:

Adali, little beauty, I think of you daily and ask the angels of heaven to watch over you and keep you strong for each new day. Its truly amazing how wonderful your doing. You are the luckiest little baby girl in the world. Having Jastin for a daddy and Jamie for a mommy is gods little gift to you. Be strong sweet one. I can’t wait to meet you.

16. James and Kristin Voos says:

Your sister gave my mom this blog at church today. Congratulations, she is beautiful! (and on your marriage, we are little behind on things as usual). I did not know the details at first but after looking at the blog she is doing great for her age and wt. She is so lucky to have you both around so much. It looks like everything is going well, but if you ever need anything let us know. You have been in our prayers.
    Remind me, Are you still in your residency or are you done? James is in his fourth year. I finish my pediatric residency last year and now am a neonatal fellow.

17. ron and jan bonnell says:

We’ve been looking at the new pictures and can’t believe how fast she is growing. We’re so happy that she is doing so well. She’s so adorable. I would love to see her in person, but these pictures are the next best thing. Ron has some comments about the J-Hawks, as you can imagine????????
    Why are you corrupting that girl with those jayhawk clothes? Actually, I rooted for the jayhawks last night because I wanted Roy Williams and Tyler Hansbrough to go down big time and they did. Remember the best players on both teams are from Missouri and they’re traitors.
    We love looking at the pictures. That’s pretty precious cargo you have there. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love, Ron and Jan

18. Courtney Wood says:

She is so beautiful. I am just so happy at how well everything is going. I love seeing rolls start to form. My thoughts and prayers are always always with all three of you. Much Love!!!

19. Katie Deterding says:

Hey guys,
    Sorry we missed you Jamie when Ryan and I were in St. Louis. We would have liked see all of you. Hope you liked the outfits we got for Adali. She is getting so big and looking so good. I love that you guys put this together and are keeping it up. Not only does it keep all of us who love you guys updated but Adali will love it when she is old enough to look at it all. It’s good to see she is getting so chubby. One of these days she is gonna start looking like my baby pictures and have more rolls than she cares to have. I’m glad you all are in such good spirits. You guys are so strong and you know that you have an excellent family and spiritual support system. Please give yourselves and Adali hugs and kisses from the Deterdings. We love you and know that if there is anything you need, we are here for you. Keep your heads up. We all love you so much.

Love,
    Katie, Pete, and Ayden Deterding

20. Susanne says:

Praise the Lord!!! She’s coming home with Momma and Daddy! Hip hip hooray!

21. tmawendt says:

i luv u
    tom

22. aaron says:

Have you heard the fears of vaccinations may be linked to autism. It’s really interesting. check it out below.

link to nbcactionnews.com

23. vanessa says:

What a beautiful blog and baby girl :)

24. Lia says:

Jamie and Jastin,
    I just read about your family on the NieNie Dialogues and thought I’d pop in and leave a message. Our daughter Ava was born at 28 weeks and weighed 1 pound 14 oz. She is now six, perfectly healthy and reading a whole year above grade level. I always enjoyed hearing of the success stories so I thought I’d share ours. If you’d like to read more about her visit my blog http://www.mycraftevolution.blogspot.com. I also have an Etsy shop that she helps with, http://www.mykangaroo.etsy.com. The name comes from kangaroo care.
    I wish your daughter all the best and look forward to reading about her progress on your lovely blog.

25. Codi says:

Hi there -
    I was reading the NieNie Dialogues and came across your post. Your message was so beautiful and I'm so happy that you are letting go of some of the anxieties and enjoying your beautiful girl. Our Lucy Cate was born March 30, 2007 at 30 weeks. She was born weighing 1 lb 5 oz. As you are so aware, the not "perfect" pregnancy, NICU roller coaster and the uncertainty of taking your baby home is just more than you signed up for, right?! :) I looked at your blog and it's sounds like you are all doing great. Your daughter is lovely and sounds like she's right on track. I still haven't completely got over our experience (and who's to say that I will) but these little ones are fighters and they amaze us every day.

Much love,
    Codi

26. Rosa Mª says:

I started reading your blog a while ago, and from the first second I though it was great so I kept it. I love the way you write on the blog, as if Adali was talking…
    My name is Rosa, I’m 30 years old, I’m from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain and I have a great daugher who is 18 months old, Ainet.
    I just want to tell you (sure you already know it) that you have a wonderfull daughter. She is gorgeous, and her eyes… they talk by themselves.
    I decided to write you… just to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy every second given and your family.
    With much love, Rosa Mª

27. Oscar says:

Hi Jamie, I never did get a chance to say good bye. It was a pleasure working wiht you the past several years. Thanks to your updates we get to see how you guys are doing. I am so glad that Adali is doing so great and will be able to do all the things that little girls do. I wish you guys lots of luck. If you ever need a reference let me know. Oscar