monday march 17 (happy st. patrick’s day)-
daddy was pretty excited about the game yesterday. i could just imagine how loud he was yelling and screaming!
do NOT ask mommy what she thinks about it!  she, of course, wants be to be an illinois fan.
Ku_web_2

Jamie_rocking
mommy and i like to rock during the day

Handing_over_2

this is how the nurses and mommy move me, with all my stuff hooked up.

Mommy_incubator_web_3

here is my mommy reaching in my incubator to touch me. it is warm and humid in here to keep me comfy.

daddy went back to work today and is doing operations on other people that need his help. but he can sneak in and check on me!Dad_looking_web

Mommies_touch_web_2
mommy’s touch.

monday morning note from mommy about adali’s day on sunday-
adali had more apnea’s and brady’s and they began to get longer where it seemed she didn’t have enough energy to recover from them on her own. last night they had to use the bag on her a few times because her “episode” was lasting minutes (5) instead of seconds. Because of this they put her on a bigger canula and more oxygen flow. the on call physician was worried that she may be showing early signs of infection so they did some blood tests. her gases came back with increased CO2 but still within range of normal. her CBC came back in the normal range as well. they are going to run the blood tests again today and compare them to last nights to see if we truly need to be worried about infection or not. when we left the hospital last night it seemed her color was better and that she was more squirmy than what she had been the previous 24 hours. We will make sure and post later once we know how she is doing.

Jamie_smile_web_3

1. Michelle, Addi and Justin says:

She’s looking GREAT, guys!! Her color, her size, looks GREAT! Keep up the good work Adali. Little Miss Addison talks a lot about you here lately. She keeps saying she wants to help Adali. Such sweet intentions. We’ll have to come visit soon. We’re all praying for you guys. If she’s anything like her mother she’ll kick total ass and come through this like a champ!! Love you guys…all THREE of you :) Thanks for blogging and keeping us updated.

2. Jamie Antisdel says:

Thank you to everyone for such great comments. We appreciate all of the messages, thoughts and prayers more than any of you will ever know. Jastin’s sister sent a great passage to me the other day that so perfectly sums up what we are feeling:

~”It shall come to pass that before they (Jastin & Jamie, & all of you that love them & their unborn child) call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.”

I also wanted to say thank you for all of the loving emails we have received from so many of you. Please keep them coming…they truly help Jastin and get through each and every day.

Much love,

Jamie and Jastin Antisdel

3. Andréa Kuehnel & Family says:

Congratulations on your new baby girl. The gift of parenting is the most rewarding gift we could ever be given. Shain and I pray for you and your family daily. Please know that you have hundreds of friends that care about you and your little baby girl.

Our Prayer to You:
    And I pray that Christ be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him.
    May your roots go down deep in the soil of God’s marvelous love.
    And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is.
    May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it.
    Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
    ~~Ephesians 3:17-19~~

4. Sherri Sweeney says:

Dear Jastin and Jamie,
    Congratulations on the birth of your new baby Adali. She is beautiful and so blessed to have you both as parents. Thinking of you and praying everyday that Adali grows stronger with each new day.
    I can’t wait for the day that she is bossing you around Jastin.
    Wishing you all the love and happiness a new baby brings.
    With Love,
    Ya Ya(Sherri Sweeney)

5. Chrystal Kiefer says:

Jamie, I just wanted to let you know that I’m constantly thinking about you and your beautiful little girl. Being here at work w/o you is rough. I’ve been eating McDonald’s for lunch at least once a week in your honor — even though I have to listen to Jordan while I’m eating it. I’m so happy that things are going well with little Adali. I pray that things continue to improve for all of you.

6. Becky Goudy says:

Jamie and Jastin,

What a beautiful little girl you have! It is clear that she is a fighter and that God has truly blessed you both. We will continue to keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. May Adali grow quickly so she can start driving you crazy! :o )

Much love and support,
    Becky Goudy

7. Penny Tarwater says:

She’s absolutely beautiful, but I knew she would be. Congrats and love and kisses to all, I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Penny