wednesday march, 26

every morning when mommy comes in she always asks the nurse how much i weighed overnight.  she was so excited when she found out yesterday morning that i weighed 2 lbs. 7 oz.  i gained 3 whole ounces in one day.  dr. sadiq told mommy to expect for me to weigh less than that last night when they weighed me.  i tried to tell them that i had really gained that much but nobody would listen.  today when mommy showed up i was so excited for the nurse to tell her that i weighed 2 lbs. 8 oz.  yes, that’s correct, i’m a bruiser!  4 ounces in 2 days.  since i was "growth restricted" in my mommy dr. sadiq is really pushing me to gain weight quicker than what he expects other babies to.  he said that he would be happy with 1.5 ounces per day.  i told him to bring it on cause i want to get out of here and go home with mommy and daddy as soon as i can.

Adali325tuesday_001_2

mommy took this picture of me yesterday after the nurse had changed my diaper.  in most of the pictures you see me in my "snuggly," but i had a little accident so they were changing it.  this is not my favorite position to be in because i don’t have any boundaries when i’m outside of my snuggly.  when i am inside my snuggly, i feel most like i am back inside mommy.  except for that one leg i always like to have out.  it’s the one i always used to kick back at lexi (my doggy) when she would step on mommy’s belly at night.  i can’t wait to get big enough to go home and show her who’s boss now.  ;)

~adali

1. Jenny Dover says:

What a little pudge pot! She’s gonna look like one of my kids before long! Can’t wait to see you guys and meet Adali in person.
    Love and Kisses,
    Jenny

2. Aunt Lindsey says:

She looks so much more filled out even from Monday! I know these single pictures of her with no reference object can be deceiving but she is even filling out the diaper! I can’t wait to see you guys again this weekend. Let me know if my package made it to the house today like scheduled. Have a great evening and I am so glad to hear things are going well. Smile!

Love,
    Lindsey

3. cousin Chilton Bondurant says:

I love you Baby Adali. I pray for you every night. It’s so good that you are growing.

Love,
    Chilton

4. cousin Sephine Bondurant says:

I can’t wait to see you, Aunt Jamie, with Baby Adali. I hope you are having a great time and that Adali is breathing very well. The End.

Love,
    Sephine

5. cousin Kessa Bondurant says:

Adali, you are so so cute. I had my first soccer practice tonight. I can’t wait to teach you how to play soccer when you get big. Since I know how to take care of Baby Beale, I’ll be able to help babysit you when you get home.

I love you,
    Kessa

6. Julie Newell says:

Adali, you go get’m little girl. Keep packing on those oz’s. I bet mommy and daddy are so proud of you. Way to be. You just show Dr. Sadig you can gain weight at what ever rate he chooses! Keep strong little angel.
    With love, Julie Newell

7. Michelle, Addi and Justin says:

Woo-Who!! You go girl! Get yourself some junk in your trunk :) Again and still, baby Adali, we’re very proud of you. Keep up the good work. Can’t wait for you to come home. Addi wants to see you very badly. She says she’ll make a great friend, too frick’n cute! We love you and think about you often (that includes you too, Jamie and Jastin).
    xoxo,