monday, june 9

this weekend mommy, daddy and i took our first big trip.  no, not to paris for shopping quite yet.  we went back to where mommy grew up (effingham, il).  mommy and daddy realized that traveling will never be the same now that i am part of the family.  between my stuff, their stuff and lexi's stuff the car was packed for a one night trip.  it was so much fun.  lexi and i chilled in the back seat together.  she kept me company so i didn't feel alone.

as you know, the belmont horse race was on saturday.  mommy, daddy and i watched it with the whole schwerman clan.  mommy had to put a hat on me for the race again.  i think this one is a true derby hat.  don't i look cute?

3 months

when mommy left to hang out with aunt lindsey on saturday night, daddy, uncle charlie and grandpa charlie were in charge of me.  yes scary i know but they did a great job.

last night when mommy was changing my diaper she noticed that my belly button was purple with a darker purple dot on the end of it.  since i have an umbilical hernia, mommy was worried that i had entrapment of my intestines.  daddy called one of his pediatric friends and he was nice enough to let us come over so he could look at it.  he didn't think anything was seriously wrong and thought it might be something local on the skin rather than something inside me.  that was a big relief for mommy and daddy.  speaking of hernias, my surgery for the inguinal hernias that i need to have fixed is scheduled for next tuesday, june 17.  i will most likely stay in the hospital for 24-48 hours and then come home.  hopefully everything will go just as planned and i will be good as new in no time.

6a00d8341ce43053ef00e5532bb3b78833-350wi

as you can see my bows are back.  :)   princesses LOVE bows, so i couldn't go without them forever.

last tuesday when my nurse came, i weighed 6 lbs 1 oz.  we go to the pediatrician for my check up this thursday so i will be weighed again then.  can you believe that i am over 6 lbs?  i am such a big girl!  i have officially grown out of my preemie clothes and am in newborn clothes now.  mommy loves to count my baby rolls.

Web

being a princess is hard work so now i lay me down to sleep…

love and fairy dust,

miss adali grace

1. Anne Dureka says:

You look so cute in your derby hat and you really look like your daddy in the second picture. I will be praying for your surgery!

2. Grandma Donna says:

Adali, grandma and grandpa were so happy to have you stay over! We love you so much and you bring a smile to our face every time we see you! Keep up on your feedings and you will be running around and telling us what to do. We love you and mommy and daddy and lexie so much! Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives.

3. Michelle Maul says:

Oh My GOD!! I’m soooo FREAKING jealous of your derby hat Adali. I have to find one for Addi – not that she would keep it on. She’d probably throw it on the ground in a mud puddle and stomp on it. She’s become a real tomboy lately, i can only imagine you will too! No matter how hard your mommy and i will try, you girls end up going to the dark side – tomboy; worms, dirt, grease. You are sooo pretty Miss Adali and getting so big – 3 months old and 6lbs+, FANTASTIC!! Hopefully we’ll get see you soon – Addi still looks at your pics almost everyday ;)

love ya, girl!
    the Sweeneys

4. maggie says:

juice, jamie, amazing adali (and lexi):

i am so proud of you guys and am glad that you’re all home safe and sound where you belong. what a beautiful girl you are, adali; i can’t wait to meet you. i don’t want to rush you, but i can’t wait until you grow up and can join in on the jokes with your daddy and me. i love you all.

maggie

5. maggie says:

juice, jamie, amazing adali (and lexi):

maggie

6. Katherine Nauman (from the studio) says:

I cannot believe how much one little person can grow in just three short months! Adali, you have grown up to be such a beautiful little girl! It is still so fun to watch your progress, keep updating us! :)

7. Todd Antisdel says:

Adali, you look so different every picture that we see! Still very beautiful! It’s just such a blessing to see you grow to over 6 lbs.

Lord Bless You ,Mommy,Daddy and Lexi,too!
    Love,
    Bapa and Gaga

8. Joy Hopkins says:

Precious… you are incredibly precious!

9. Hallas says:

Looks like things are coming along great. I am very happy for the whole Antisdel Family.

Adam Hallas