tuesday, september 9

hello everyone, this is adali.  i just wanted to write to let you know that we are having a fabulous time on vacation.  to prove it, here are a few pictures of our time so far.

Vaca

Vaca-2 Vaca-12

Vaca-3

Vaca-10

Vaca-13 Vaca-9

Vaca-6

Vaca-11

Vaca-8

we have been riding our bikes, swimming, lounging on the beach and mama and daddy have been playing golf.  since the holiday we feel like we have the entire island to ourselves.  the weather has been beautiful and the company even better.  i miss you already aunt zindsey and hope to see you soon.  i hope you all had a wonderful labor day weekend.

love and fairy dust,

a very relaxed miss adali grace

1. Jenna says:

You are too sweet! Thanks for praying for us. Your support has been wonderful. It looks like you guys are having fun. Your pictures are amazing by the way. I’m so envious of your camera/skill. Adali is beautiful as always. Give her a hug from Mikan! :)

2. Sonya says:

LOVE the family picture. Looks like you are all having a great time!

3. Jennifer Teegarden MD says:

Jamie,

I am so glad to read, and see, that you and your family are enjoying a fun vacation! You all deserve it! Great pics of Adali. I love the one where she is wearing her sunglasses – she looks like such a little diva with her facial expression! Too cute!

Jennifer

4. Sara T says:

looks like a wonderful time! I wish i was there!

5. Jamie says:

sara, my mom wishes you were too…apparently i’m not funny enoough. ;)

6. Sara T says:

Now that honestly made me laugh out loud for the first time today – tell your mom thanks! I needed that – I am having a bad day at work! :-)

7. Tammy Kampwerth says:

This looks like an amazing vacation. We went to Hilton Head for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. May have to plan a family trip there next year!