wednesday,  may 19

it's a special day.  it's our wedding anniversary.  3rd to be exact.  i could list a hundred reasons why he made me the happiest girl the day he married me, but, i will leave you with 3 reasons that make me proud to be called his wife today.

1)  he had to hold back tears as he stood on the altar waiting for my father to walk me down the aisle.  i could tell the minute that i saw him, that the day meant just as much to him as it did to me.

2) he was my rock when adali was born.  the poor guy slept in a chair for 6 nights and took care of everything that needed taken care of.  he fought for our daughter to survive when i was too sick to.  and knowing that i was upset over the fact that we had literally nothing for our daughter back at home, he went out and bought the bassinet i had been drooling over the day after she was born.  he turned an otherwise painful day of coming home without our daughter into something very special.

3) he's wicked smart.  he had the wherewithal to wait until i was all doped up on pain medication after my c-section to have a conversation about adding a 4th (or 5th…i have lost count by now) flat screen tv to our house.  knowing i would have never agreed to the purchase, he saw an opportunity and went with it.  i, of course agreed, as i was also seeing bats flying above me and thought a tv would be fun for the bats.  now that is what i call true love.

in all seriousness, i am so very grateful to have found the man of my dreams.

j, you make my days fun and my life so much more meaningful.

and this is why i was up until 2:30 this morning…happy anniversary husband.

more than the stars and the moon combined…

your wife.

1. Tiffany says:

Happy Anniversary! That was amazing! You have some great pictures. You are great wife to put that all together and will treasure that forever.

2. michelle says:

that’s right! Happy Anniversary you guys!! what a GREAT day. and what an AWESOME party! cheers! and my, my, what an incredible journey.

me

3. Jayme says:

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for proving that true love does exist(and for the complete water works in my cube this afternoon)!

4. Sandy says:

Happy Anniversary!!! We just had our 10th on May 11th….how time flies! Great video!!! Love the pics!

5. melissa says:

Happy Anniversary you guys! I should remember yours – ours is tomorrow!

What a sweet tribute.

6. Jennifer Teegarden MD says:

Jamie,

I absolutely love this video . . . not only will it be something special for you and Jastin to watch in years to come, but for your children as well. I love all the photos! Happy Anniversary to you both!

Jennifer

7. sara t says:

Happy Anniversary!! Great post and amazing slide show!

8. Happy anniversary!! What an amazingly photogenic couple you are :) Seriously, you are gorgeous in every picture!

And Lady A??? LOVE!

9. Erin says:

Um, my laptop is sopping wet with tears after watching that video! I feel happy to have watched from afar as you and Jastin bloomed from dating to marrying to becoming amazing parents. No doubt you have a wonderful future ahead :-)

10. Tina says:

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful Video! Great life!

11. Mary Choquette says: