thursday, september 8

yesterday marks 22 weeks of baby love.

22 weeks collage

22 weeks-18

22 weeks collage2

22 weeks collage1

i had my 22 week checkup yesterday.  everything looks fantastic so far.  the babes continue to look great; baby a measuring 1 lb. 1 oz. and baby b measuring 1 lb. 2 ozs.  2 things remain certain…they are still boys and they still like to move around like crrrazy.  but honestly, i didn't need an ultrasound to tell me that.  if i wake up to use the restroom in the middle of the night i weigh just how badly i think i need to get up because i know that as soon as i do, i will undoubtedly wake the beasts and i'm in for a solid 45+ minutes of kickfest.

i'm still feeling great overall.  i definitely get tired more easily but i think that's to be expected at this point in the ballgame.  again, i just continue to be grateful for a smooth pregnancy thus far and pray that i'm fortunate enough to make it to my first goal of 30 weeks.  really that's only 8 weeks away.  wow.  i go back to see both my normal physician and my high risk physician in 2 weeks.

more than a few people have asked if we have names.  the short answer is no.  we have a scribble list of a few that stick with us but nothing has been decided yet.  man, boy names are tough!  if we don't get our act together they may end up thing 1 and thing 2.  kidding mom.

1. sara t says:

I like Ted and Ned.

Just throwing that out there!! :-)

2. Chrystal says:

I hope Arnfinn is still on the short list :)

3. Traci says:

I’m so glad things are going well. You still look adorable!!!

4. Jennifer Teegarden says:

Jamie,

You look great! Ella and I have a few gifts we would like to send to you. If you get a chance, please email me or message me your address. I hope things continue to go smoothly for you!

Jennifer

5. Michelle says:

This weekly post/picture thing you got going on here is going to be an awesome keepsake! I still wish I would’ve done this with both my pregnancies. Guess we’ll have to have to a third! ;)

6. Jenna says:

I love the pregnancy pictures. And a late congratulations by the way! I’m not sure why, but your blog disappeared from my blog list for awhile, so I’ve been out of the loop. I’m very excited for you. You look great! It’s funny, John and I had no problem with agreeing on the boy names, but the girl names were tough. I hope everything continues to go well!